Saint-Gobain offers autoanalysis tubing (TAAT) for laboratory fluid analysis. TAAT is special application, microbore diameter tubing used in AutoAnalyzer instrumentation, ICP peristaltic pumps, and a variety of flow analysis methods (segmented flow, flow injection, continuous flow, and flow batch).
Saint-Gobain has manufactured 2-stop and 3-stop TAAT tubing for over a half-century and pioneered the development of application-specific formulations with broad chemical resistance for laboratory, environmental, clinical and industrial automated fluid sample analysis. Major equipment and micro pump manufacturers depend on Saint-Gobain's extensive knowledge of this specialized tubing for OEM instruments, while scientists depend on TAAT tubing to deliver reproducible results.
For more information regarding 2-stop and 3-stop peristaltic pump tubing, view our Tygon® Microbore Autoanalysis Tubing Datasheet >>
|Long Peristaltic Pump Life||Tygon LMT-55
|Acid Resistance||Tygon E-3603
|Solvent Resistance||Tygon E-LFL
- Portfolio of products optimized for applications
- Standard and custom sizes available to meet your needs
- Application expertise to select best product
- Tight tolerance and lot-to-lot consistency
- Durability and chemically resistant – extending life and reducing downtime